Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
The Senior Cloud Developer will provide expertise surrounding the strategy, design, development, and implementation of large-scale projects in the cloud.
The ideal candidate for this role is experienced in cloud-based AWS technologies with a firm grasp of AWS platforms, applications, and customization.
- Implementing designs; performing code reviews; implementing automated unit tests; debugging and integrating code.
- Following agile methodologies and adhering to development tools (best, resilient, secure cloud services).
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Communicating technical issues; assisting with technical specification documentation and review.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related technical field.
- 5+ Years of experience in software product development and life-cycle maintenance.
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS services (AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, RDS, IAM, SNS SQS, multi-region setup, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, AWS Config, S3, EC2, VPC, IAM and KMS, CodePipeline).
- AWS Solution Architect certification highly preferred.
- Programming skills in multiple of the languages, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great Object-Oriented skills and familiarity of design patterns.
- Experience architecting highly available large-scale (distributed) systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability, and high availability.
- Experience in developing API contract-first microservices with event driven based SaaS platforms.
- Experience in designing and building front-end Single-Page Applications (SPAs) in one or more front-end frameworks (HTML5, AngularJS, ReactJS).
- Prior experience with NoSQL (DynamoDB, Elasticsearch and Redis) and Relational DBs (AWS Relational Database Service, MySQL or PostgreSQL).
- Hands on development skills with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL) or NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Ability to develop high quality software following agile methodologies and TDD and Knowledge of version control systems, project & bug management tools
- Experience with CI/CD Pipeline, and source control (Jenkins), Canary/Blue/Green deployments, and DevOps.
- Able to develop and maintain infrastructure & application configuration management, automation & deployments (Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Skilled in monitoring and gathering metrics (Splunk, CloudWatch)
- Experience with Docker containerization and container orchestration.
- Familiarity with mobile app development (Android), IoT, cloud-native, cloud architectures and security.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to work effectively across organizations.
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally unrestricted