Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Location: This is a remote position, and the ideal candidate will be located within the territory in either Texas or Ohio with convenient access to air transportation.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
The Regional Sales Manager will lead the Elo products and services sales effort and account management responsibilities for his or her assigned region targeting retail, hospitality, healthcare, and logistics end user customers while managing an established book of business.
- Meet regional sales objectives by forecasting volume requirements, documenting projects in Salesforce.com, and guiding sales motions from identification through close.
- Maintain and expand customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommend new product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and collaborating with peers across the company and industry.
- Embody the Elo Sales mission to be the ‘CEO’ of his or her territory relishing the responsibility and accountability that comes with the title
- Travel to all states in territory to develop the region; TX, OK, LA, KS, NM, MS, AR
- College degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of demonstrated sales success and an established history within retail/hospitality hardware and/or software sales or sales management (familiarity of solution sets within point of sale, Android/mobile technology, digital signage, kiosk integration, and software sales highly preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build relationships, meet Sales Goals, and provide motivation for Sales
- Prior End User Territory Management experience
- Strong Sales Planning and Business Negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Salesforce.com competence
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally