Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
- Assist in the vetting and development of global leads received through Elo’s website, marketing campaigns, phone calls, and events (virtual and physical).
- Communicate effectively to multiple levels of individuals within Elo and at the customer level.
- Assist in efforts associated with industry research, analytics, and high potential opportunities.
- Streamline processes and provide help when projects require additional support. Look for more efficient methods and use problem solving skills.
- Currently pursuing a college degree from an accredited institution
- Enrollment in a Business degree program or related program is highly preferred
- Previous business or sales experience is a plus
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and operate successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment with a desire to collaborate with others for broader success
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally