Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
As a Pricing Analyst, you will review and analyze global pricing requests and provide other product data analytics. In this role, you will proactively drive analysis and proposals for business improvements and efficiencies within the current pricing framework as well as identifying new areas to expand pricing scope to optimize financials and processes. In addition, you will also develop a robust pricing indicator package with relevant data metrics and analytics used to report performance and stimulate strategic thinking.
- Analysis, approval, escalation and communication of global pricing requests (“quotes”).
- Maintain, improve and expand current pricing models/ processes.
- Monthly review of quotes and communication to business leader on results and key messages.
- Building, expanding and delivering new analytics, indicators and enhancements for pricing and product metrics.
- Cross-functional analysis with sales, finance, operations and business intelligence teams to support existing pricing functions and identify where pricing can intersect with upstream and downstream functional areas.
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis on product, pricing and business data as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related area from an accredited institution
- 2+ years of experience using advanced analytical techniques to solve business problems.
- MBA/MS degree with 1-5 years of business experience highly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, Qlikview, SAP, PowerBI or other analytical tools
- Sales and business-side experience will be a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Ability to recognize and analyze trends.
- Strong sense of process adherence and documentation discipline.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to deliver excellent service to Sales, Product Management and Business while managing company goals/ metrics.
- Resourceful and able to troubleshoot problems and work with required groups to resolve problems.
- Ability to prepare and manipulate data for use in the development of statistical models.
- Excellent project and time management skills to successfully navigate and complete multiple projects with multiple deadlines and stakeholders
- Independent and a self-starter.
- Great intuition, curiosity, and skepticism when analyzing data.