Find Your Role at Elo
Job Description: Plan and direct specific projects for payment industry. Manage the development, implementation, and evaluation of complex secure hardware and software designs of credit card acceptance meeting global market requirements. Oversee product construction, compliance and testing to ensure completion of projects as efficiently and effectively as possible. Evaluate and approve changes that substantially impact the scope, budget, or schedule of a project. Monitor progress and performance against the project plan. Develop and manage project budget. Direct Design Engineering working on the specific projects.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline, or foreign equivalent and five years of experience in the job offered or closely related position.
Special Requirements: Experience must include 5 years in the following:
- Project management methods and principles to drive project for on time and on budget delivery. Experience in Agile project management in 10+ projects.
- Card data security development and compliance, following the design standards of PCI SSC and EMVCo.
- Hardware and Software product development experience on payment terminal products with various telecommunication features of Camera, Barcode scanner, Multimedia, 2G /3G/4G /WIFI/BT/Dial/Eth, with or without battery.
- Leading programs and projects associated with Payments Processing.
- Working with compliance/certification bodies such as, PCI, UL, FIME, EMVCo.
Background checks are required.