Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
The CAE role is primarily responsible for managing transactional sales within specified territories for Elo Touch Solutions in the Mexico and Latin America Region. This position requires excellent communication skills that result in meeting or exceeding the assigned revenue targets for the specified territories. You will need to interact with and support Sales Managers, channel sales, channel partners, prospects, and customers to maximize the sales output in the assigned territory.
The CAE team is aligned to Elo’s commercial sales regions and is an overall support system for Elo’s field sales and channel partner organization. The CAE is responsible for all duties from prospecting to closing accounts with the field sales / channel sales team for the regions they support.
- Research and follow up on existing and new accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements.
- Work closely with Region Sales Managers and Channel Sales Managers to determine strategic approach.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Build and develop initial customer relationships.
- Perform pre-sales support transactions for field sales: Part# requests, Demo, loaner, sample requests, Standard quotation requests, Special Price Authorization requests, SPA renewal, SFDC account administration including the update forecast and opportunity details to ensure accurate territory forecasts, Maintain current and accurate account and contact information in Salesforce.com
- Perform daily outbound calling activity focused on promoting Elo’s suite of products and services to prospects, customers and partners: Tier II/III VAR outbound calls, Elo promo lead follow -up, Elo trade show lead follow -up, Web inquiry follow -up
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Elo products and services, industry trends, and competition
- Be a key member and contributor to the LATAM Sales and Field Marketing teams
- Management of territory deal registrations
- Work on other projects assigned by management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience working on the POS/AIDC industry or products such as: All-in-One Mobile and fixed computers (Android and Windows), Large Format Displays, Digital Signage, Touch Monitors, Open Frames, Kiosks.
- Successful experience in HW/SW Inside Sales, preferably in IT or similar industry
- Skills preferred: Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling, call structure and control, time and territory management
- Proven track record within an automated HW/SW sales environment where accurate data entry and management of a CRM system was required
- A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment with a desire to work with others for broader success
- Experience and success working within a revenue quota and commission structure
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and operate successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- The highest level of integrity
Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- A basic understanding of computing technology and comfortable discussing technology with customers
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus
- Someone who’s hungry for success
- Bilingual English and Spanish language skills, additional languages (Portuguese)a plus
- 10%, Able to travel domestically in Mexico, occasionally to other places in LATAM, as well as occasional travel to the United States
- Office work. Primarily on phone and PC