Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
The Custom Program Manager – Displays is globally responsible for defining the strategy and product portfolio for Displays that support a broad range of customized product solutions. The position requires collaboration with Elo Global sales teams and end-customers to qualify new custom opportunities, including gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, product features, and developing a business case.
The Custom Program Manager also partners with Finance, Operations and Pricing to develop customer price quotations and leads internal and external communications regarding the status of the new customer product development cycle. The position involves significant coordination and leadership with overall Elo’s product platforms and our sales team. Key success criteria are a Pro-active Communication internally and externally, Custom Display Revenue, Margin, and Time-to-market.
- Lead the qualification and quoting new Custom Display Product program opportunities
- Collaborate with Global Product Management’s standard Display Product Managers to ensure new customer requirements are understood and evaluated
- Collaborate with Sales to interface with customers, identify requirements and translate them to feature sets. Help customers navigate trade-offs such as features vs price, engineering costs, etc.
- Write custom product requirements documents (PRD) for use by Elo Engineering
- Lead the new custom product development process working with Project Management and Engineering., monitoring progress, making go-no-decisions on programs, and ensuring timely and complete release of product according to agreed schedules
- Own the custom program accountability and business case
- Be a customer champion within Elo. Drive customer experience and customer orientation to our enterprise engagements.
- Manage the entire custom product life cycle (PLC) from specification to release and from change management to end-of-life with all associated internal teams and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited institution
- At least 3 years of program management or product management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proactive and responsive communication style
- Experience working directly with hardware engineering/ designers to design and iterate on products
- Experience working directly in commercial B2B sales motions and interacting with large end-customers
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong project management and time management skills with attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills with keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Experience in IT systems, LCD displays or retail equipment helpful
- Travel approximately 25%, determined by regional restrictions
At Elo, We…
- Are passionate about creating great tech solutions for our customers.
- Win together with our teams, our customers, our partners.
- Bring our ideas & logic. We debate openly, but also respectfully.
- Are global and diverse. Elo is Everywhere and Everyone.
- Work hard & have fun. We are our true selves at work.
- Make it happen. Persistence, results, and integrity win the day.
- Own our future. Every today counts for tomorrow.