Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
The Pricing & Analytics Manager will review global pricing requests, leveraging data analytics and business acumen in the decision-making process that drive optimal business results. They will proactively drive analytic tools and proposals for business improvements and efficiencies within the current pricing framework as well as identify new areas to expand pricing scope to optimize financials and processes. The Pricing & Analytics Manager will also develop a robust pricing indicator package with relevant data metrics and analytics used to not only report performance but to also stimulate strategic thinking and identify watch areas for future improvements.
- Lead and collaborate with global Sales, Finance and Product Management on winning proposals to propel Elo's annual growth in selected markets
- Smartly leverage information/data to create continuous learning process, building upon results, such as details behind project wins and losses.
- Develop deal-specific P&Ls (where appropriate) in order to arm leadership in understanding the full scope/impact of the decision they are presented with to make, including incorporating for unique financial elements, such as logistics, sourcing and services.
- Support all type of special pricing needs, ranging from large deal formal RFPs to inside sales requests that support flow business.
- Develop and build analytical tools and indicators dashboards that can be leveraged across the business to consult on strategic decisions that drive profitability and growth.
- Lead pricing improvement projects, where identified.
- Increase enterprise value of Elo through exemplary strategic/deal pricing stewardship, complimented by insightful analytics.
- MBA/MS degree in Business Analytics, Finance, Product Marketing or other related field from an accredited institution
- At least 5 years of experience in a pricing environment using advanced analytical techniques to solve business problems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience.
- Working familiarity with systems and tools, including Salesforce.com, SAP, and PowerBI
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen
- Driven for results w/ strong attention to detail. A self-starter who is intellectually curious. Works with pace and purpose. Responsive.
- An "Influencer", comfortable driving change in an organization. Possesses excellent ability to communicate ideas, partner with others and analyze proficiently to influence business decisions.
- Ability to develop a plan of action and then accomplish. Balances tactical execution needs with long-term strategic planning.
- Ability to make decisions quickly, yet understand which requests require deeper assessment and broader conversation.
- Ability to recognize and analyze trends.
- Resourceful and able to troubleshoot problems and work with required groups to resolve problems.
- Prepares and manipulates data for use in the development of statistical models.
- Handles routine requests/projects and assists with more complex statistical/business/research issues and studies.
- Excellent project and time management skills to successfully navigate and complete multiple projects with multiple deadlines and stakeholders.
- Innovative with the ability to conceptualize and develop ideas and vision.
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Office work – primarily using phone and PC
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Elo Touch Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Elo Touch Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Elo Touch Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Elo Touch Solutions employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.