Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
The Customer Program Manager coordinates all Elo and partner resources to flawlessly execute customer projects and ensures that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget. This role will coordinate people and processes to ensure that Elo projects produce the desired results for our customers. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s multi-functional team and timeline.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Supply Chain and Logistics, or other related field from an accredited institution
- Proven working experience in a customer facing role as a project administrator
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in in computer hardware and software systems
- Experience working in a high-pressure environment with enterprise customers
- Demonstrated client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Office work – primarily using phone and PC
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Elo Touch Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Elo Touch Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Elo Touch Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Elo Touch Solutions employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.