Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
The Software Quality Engineer will take ownership of the quality of our mobile���applications. You will be part of an innovative product team offering hardware and software solutions for various industries, and you will assist in the development of test automation suites, as well as creation of test cases and manual testing.
- Work closely with onshore and offshore development and quality engineering teams to define and create test plans, test strategies, test cases, scripts, manage defectsTake ownership of the quality of our mobile applications.
- Make decisions on applying automated/manual testing approach to specific projects
- Analyzing current practice, user issues, business requirements and recommend changes for the process reengineering.
- Communicate fluently and effectively with all level of business users, technical teams, and management across the organization
- Maintain documentation of test system & environment.
- Communicate progress, issues, and risks in a timely manner.
- Co-responsible for project success (technical & stakeholder satisfaction).
- Contribute to improving Verity’s software development processes (version control, code reviews, unit testing, build/release etc.)
- Promote software QA best practices.
- Support and promote the Verity Solutions values through positive interactions with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Ensure the coverage of test cases and user identified scenarios. Document and reveal potential problems, identify and log software defects and verify defects resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution
- At least 2 years of experience with Manual SW QA Testing.
- Experience coding in any scripting language (Python, Perl etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of QA methodologies and SDLC
- Experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing application faults
- Experience with Software as a Service web-application environments
- Experience in the QA lifecycle as evidenced by the ability to articulate the QA process as well as tangible outputs like test plans, test scripts, bug reports, etc.
- Experience with Load testing
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem solving, risk analysis, and decision-making skills
- Ability to clearly explain findings effectively with strong technical writing skills
- Proactively exhibits initiative within a scrum team environment
- Comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Elo Touch Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Elo Touch Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Elo Touch Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Elo Touch Solutions employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
At Elo, We…
- Are passionate about creating great tech solutions for our customers.
- Win together with our teams, our customers, our partners.
- Bring our ideas & logic. We debate openly, but also respectfully.
- Are global and diverse. Elo is Everywhere and Everyone.
- Work hard & have fun. We are our true selves at work.
- Make it happen. Persistence, results, and integrity win the day.
- Own our future. Every today counts for tomorrow.