Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
- Responsible for all quality activities in Americas including managing a small local quality team
- Develop, implement, and execute a compliance calendar for all requirements related to governing standards such as SOC, PCI, TUV, UL, CE etc.
- Maintain, develop, and ensure compliance with our global Quality Management System (QMS) in collaboration with functional leaders
- Responsible for environmental, health, and safety (EHS) requirements/ programs as well as 5S for all locations in the US
- Identify and lead black belt initiatives in Americas within all functions. Responsible for developing six sigma culture including training and development of US employees
- Assist Operations teams to maximizing quality performance by tracking and reducing/eliminating issues/ concerns in warehouses, service operations and manufacturing operations
- Review/manage engineering change orders for operational/ quality impact
- Participate in Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) reviews as needed
- Perform First Article Acceptance (FAA) as required
- Drive root-cause investigation and correction actions as requested
- Develop and implement corrective actions (8-D) for external and internal quality issues
- Lead regular non-conforming/quarantine product reviews to determine disposition of any non-conforming product.
- Lead customer escalations for quality incidents
- Lead ISO-9001and ISO14001 Compliance for US locations
- Coordinate and standardize quality procedures with other Elo sites
- Other job responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in quality, engineering, or other related discipline from an accredited institution
- At least 5 years of previous experience in a Quality leadership position
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certifications
- ASQ Certification
- Prior experience leading Environmental, Health, & Safety (EHS) initiatives
- Experience with ISO9001/14001 certifications
- Experience working with suppliers and external customers is desirable
- Demonstrated communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to interface successfully with cross-functional groups, both internal and external
Specific Professional Skills / Competencies
- Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams
- Familiarity with 5S methodology
- Attention to detail
- Organized – ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure – time management
- Effective technical problem-solving abilities
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Elo Touch Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Elo Touch Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Elo Touch Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Elo Touch Solutions employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
At Elo, We…
- Are passionate about creating great tech solutions for our customers.
- Win together with our teams, our customers, our partners.
- Bring our ideas & logic. We debate openly, but also respectfully.
- Are global and diverse. Elo is Everywhere and Everyone.
- Work hard & have fun. We are our true selves at work.
- Make it happen. Persistence, results, and integrity win the day.
- Own our future. Every today counts for tomorrow.