Find Your Role at Elo
Are you passionate about sales? Are you tech-savy? Are you looking forward to making that step forward in your career? Then you are the person we are looking for!
We expect the Channel Manager to maintain and expand relationships with assigned channel partners. As Channel manager you will gain in-depth market knowledge to support the sales director in determining a regional sales strategy. The primary objective is to aggressively grow the French sales revenue.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key staff at the assigned channel partners(both distributors and value-add reseller) as a prerequisite to achieve targets.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate channel partner needs on an ongoing basis to maximize efficiency and revenue growth.
- Proactively lead a joint distributor partner planning and review process (QBR’s) .
- Ensure channel partner compliance with channel partner agreements.
- Manages potential channel conflict between channel partners by fostering excellent communication internally and externally.
- Proactively recruit new qualifying value-add reseller partners.
- 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in HW/SW or similar industry, selling touch related products, display technology, or POS products.
- Demonstrable knowledge of routes to market and good understanding of the roles of distribution, resellers, software developers, and end users.
- Experience and success working within a revenue quota and commission structure
- Excellent command of written and spoken French & English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Experience working with CRM tools (SalesForce.com is a plus)
- Skills required: Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling, call structure and
control, time and territory management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and operate successfully in a rapidly changing
- A professional level of business acumen and good commercial understanding.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills (phone/video), good listening skills, strong writing
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record of successful, credible follow-up and (cold) calling in to
multiple levels within an organization.
- A team player as well as individual contributor, with a desire to work with others for broader
Note: this is a home based position
At Elo, We…
- Are passionate about creating great tech solutions for our customers.
- Win together with our teams, our customers, our partners.
- Bring our ideas & logic. We debate openly, but also respectfully.
- Are global and diverse. Elo is Everywhere and Everyone.
- Work hard & have fun. We are our true selves at work.
- Make it happen. Persistence, results, and integrity win the day.
- Own our future. Every today counts for tomorrow.