Find Your Role at Elo
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for successful day to day planning of inbound and outbound delivery orders, scheduling inbound and outbound appointments, and general coordination of logistics operation. They will operate with high degree of safety, responsiveness, and accuracy to ensure the highest level of operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Processes and monitors shipping and receiving transactions and documentation, including, but not limited to receipts, bills of lading, orders, and inventory confirmation to ensure timeliness and accuracy for end customers
- Communicates effectively with transportation carriers, management, co-workers, and customers to ensure the successful daily execution of Elo’s operation
- Manages customer information using ERP, WMS, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to generate various reports to be used for analysis and overall process improvements
- Works continuously to drive customer satisfaction by responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with internal and external customers
- Developing and sustaining an intimate knowledge of customer systems, expectations, and requirements and anticipating customers’ needs
- Provides suggestions and plans for continuous improvement
- Researches, resolves, and communicates customer, inventory, order, and inbound discrepancies
- High School Diploma required
- Associates Degree preferred
- 3-5 years operations, logistics, and/or distribution experience
- Team player with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Proficient in ERP systems, tools, and technologies
Specific Professional Skills/Competencies
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend or walk for prolonged periods of time
At Elo, We…
- Are passionate about creating great tech solutions for our customers.
- Win together with our teams, our customers, our partners.
- Bring our ideas & logic. We debate openly, but also respectfully.
- Are global and diverse. Elo is Everywhere and Everyone.
- Work hard & have fun. We are our true selves at work.
- Make it happen. Persistence, results, and integrity win the day.
- Own our future. Every today counts for tomorrow.