COACh® AT Controller Chip
The COACh® V (Controller On A Chip, 5th generation) is a compact universal resistive touchscreen controller chip solution. It supports both serial and USB communication interfaces and is capable of interfacing to AccuTouch® five-wire resistive touchscreens.
Works two ways
The COACh V works through an RS232-style serial interface or via USB with auto-detection. If configured for USB operation the COACh V is classified as self powered.
Regardless of the configuration, operation is automatically detected on power up and needs no user intervention. The COACh V fully supports the Elo SmartSet protocol and all program drivers, both serial and USB.
- On-board calibration, coordinate scaling, and programmable output rates allow for application-specific performance tuning
- Conversion time approximately 10 ms per coordinate set
- Improved measurement algorithm eliminates the need for touch filter adjustments
- Full AccuTouch SmartSet protocol
- Multiple output formats: Binary or ASCII
- E261-280, E271-140, E281A-4002 compatibility modes
Additional Support Resources