1215L 12.1" Touchscreen Monitor (Discontinued June 2017)
The Elo 1215L 12-inch standard format touchscreen monitor is designed for touch with proven Elo expertise and reliability built in. Aimed at resolving the constant flux with terminals in the retail POS and hospitality markets, the compact 1215L was developed to offer longer-lasting product availability as the design and tooling are controlled by Elo specifications. Elo touchscreen monitors offer the most cost-effective touch solutions for system integrators and VARs.
The Elo 1215L offers multiple mounting options to ensure installation flexibility including: wall- and pole-mount via standard VESA mount patterns as well as tabletop accommodations with the use of the desktop stand.
The 1215L touchscreen monitor is available with two touch technology options. Both offer a sleek bezel design with responsive single touch capability. AccuTouch® Five-Wire Resistive technology, the most widely used for retail applications, supports touch sensitivity for fingernails, gloves, credit cards, or any stylus enabling you to capture signatures or touch with precision. IntelliTouch® surface acoustic wave (SAW) delivers superior image quality and support for finger or glove touch modes.
The 12-inch touchscreen monitor delivers the quality and reliability Elo is known for and is backed by our three-year standard warranty. All of our products go through rigorous reliability testing (over 20 tests) to deliver 50,000 MTBF.
- Small footprint with a 12-inch LCD
- Economical and reliable
- Up to 800 x 600 resolution at 75 Hz
- Touchscreen sealed against dirt, dust and liquids
- Dual serial/USB interface
- Removable stand and VESA mounting option
- Mounting holes on stand bottom for tabletop security
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Internal power supply
- Worldwide agency approvals
- Three-year standard warranty
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources